Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Click Click- The Sound of Sending a Card


You know that feeling. That warm magical feeling of getting something in the mail. The rush of feeling loved, thought of, cared about, important to someone else kind of feeling.  Yea, its real. I get it, you get it, and the truth is we all should get it. I believe its important to get it, feel it and express it to others. That magical feeling of love.

I was introduced to this card company called Send Out Cards, where you go online to their website to create a physical card and they send it to the recipient. Wait. What? Friends, they actually take out the whole, stamping it, going to the post office, and standing in line part of sending a card. Let all the busy moms, dads, students, business owners, and everyone else in between rejoice! I didn't know how awesome that was until I started using their services. And I confess, I am really bad at writing and sending cards the traditional way. In fact, I'm pretty sure my husband wrote the majority of our wedding gift thank you cards.

But since I've been using Send Out Cards I have sent out about 12 cards in a 2-3 month period.



Cards to say I love you, your important, I'm thinking about you, I see talent in you and I believe in you. But really, you can send cards on any topic available: Baby, Wedding, I love you, Thank You, Holiday's, ect. You can also send gift cards, brownies, caramels, and other items. And the best part is these cards are less expensive then the cards you buy in the store. So I save time and money. 

So all this to say, I want to invite you look at this company. Click here if you want to send a free card to someone you love. Watch the short video they have to learn more. You can also became a Send Out Card distributor like myself. I get paid being nice to people. =)








Make beautiful cards from ready to send stock or your own pictures like these.



*Disclaimer: This post was written by me and I was not paid or gifted anything by SendOutCards to write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear your thoughts, idea's, questions, and opinions. I reserve the right to delete any comments that are tasteless or has nothing to do with the post topic (spam).